CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY
DENTAL MATERIALS USED IN THIS OFFICE
1. Each patient should be aware that all dental materials placed in the mouth can change their physical or chemical condition and are thus regarded as "Drugs".
2. Each patient thus should understand that there is a potential risk attached to the use of any dental material or device in the mouth.
3. All dental materials used in this office have evidence of a manufacturer's quality management system such as a valid International Standards Organization Quality System Certificate.
4. All dental materials used in this office are purchased from registered and certified dental suppliers.
5. Each patient will be provided with an IDENTALLOY Certificate of Authenticity. This certificate itemizes the alloy, the manufacturer and the composition each alloy used in your mouth. This will serve as a permanent patient record related to all dental alloys used in the fabrication of crowns, bridges or partial dentures and placed in their mouth.
INFORMATION LINKS ON DENTAL TECHNIQUES
You can find useful information describing dental techniques at both the American Dental Association and Canadian Dental Association Websites.